- The Authors certify that they own the copyright to the Paper, herein identified, and that they have not previously published the Paper in a refereed journal.
- The Authors hereby grant to JGAA a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid up, royalty-free license to publish the Paper in electronic form.
- The Authors shall indemnify and continue to indemnify the Editors-in-Chief and Managing Editor of JGAA against any suit, demand, claim or recovery, finally sustained, by reason of any violation of proprietary right or copyright, or any unlawful matter contained in the Paper.
- The Authors warrant that they have the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted in this Agreement.
- The signing author has informed the Authors of the terms of this agreement and is signing on their behalf as their agent and represents that he or she is authorized to do so.
Rights of the authors
Authors publishing with JGAA retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. This allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in JGAA. In particular:
- The authors retain the right to use his/her paper for his/her further scientific career by including the final published paper in his/her dissertation or doctoral thesis, provided
acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication.
- The author retain the right to use, without having to ask, parts of the contribution (e.g. illustrations, tables,
paragraphs, etc.) for inclusion in future work, and to publish a substantially revised version presenting new content elsewhere, provided that the original contribution is cited properly.
- The author retain the right to self-archive and make available the published version of his/her own paper, provided that an explicit acknowledgment of the initial publication in JGAA is given.
- The authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- If there are multiple authors, one author can sign the agreement on behalf of all the coauthors.
- Fill in the Author, Paper, Name, and Date fields
- Print the agreement from your browser and sign it. Send a scanned version (or a digital photo) of the agreement to JGAA together with the final version of your paper